Fake Kittens Beauty Review

Hi Everyone!

I hope you are all having a lovely day. Today I am back with another review, which are probably one of my favourite posts to write. I love trying out new products and letting you guys know what I love and what I don't, which can then hopefully help you out! So today I am going to be reviewing a brand called Fake Kittens. I was kindly sent the products mentioned in this post, but I loved them so much I wanted to share them with you, and all opinions are completely my own! As you may know by now I am a little bit addicted to trying new lip products, my collection just keeps on growing yet I can't help but get more; oops! However, these are some of the best value ones I've tried.


Let's kick it off with the lipsticks. Typically, I'm a nude lip kind of girl, however in summer I love wearing a bright lip, or wearing a classic red in the evening. I'm going to mention 3 very different shades in this post, all of which I am in love with. The finish of the lipsticks are semi-matte, so although they give the matte finish appearance, they aren't drying on the lip and feel more of a satin finish. I love the scent of these lipsticks as well, they have a similar smell to MAC lipsticks and I would actually compare the formula to them also, just a fraction of the price!


Voodoo- This is a gorgeous cool toned pinky/lilac shade. I think this is SO pretty! Like all of the s  hades the pigmentation is incredible and you only need one layer of application to get a bold colour. The staying power is really good and I am so impressed by this lipstick. (Bottom in swatch.)

Peace- This is the colour in the center of the swatch and is a bright coral red colour. I think this would look amazing with a tan in summer to brighten up an outfit. Again, the pigmentation is great and it feels extremely moisturising on the lips. 

Thalia- This is the final shade I'm going to be mentioning, and I think I've saved the best until last. This is a true red colour and it's my favourite I own. It's one of those shades I think would suit any skin tone and it's the perfect red lip. I am obsessed *heart eyes*.

I was also lucky enough to be sent one of Fake Kittens Lengthening Mascaras and I have to say I was really surprised by this. I am always apprehensive about new mascaras, especially from brands I've not tried, however this took me by surprise. It really did lengthen my lashes and didn't clump upon application which I was really pleased about. It worked particularly well on my bottom lashes, so if you want a reasonably priced  bottom lash mascara I would totally recommend this one.













I hope you enjoyed this review, and check out Fake Kittens site for their products. Let me know if there are other brands you think deserve recognition and I will be sure to check them out!
Until next time,

Hannah xo







2 comments:

  1. That bottom red shade is absolutely gorgeous! :) xxx

    Sarah / Sarah Smiles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! The colour is so pretty😍xx

      Delete