The ultimate eyeshadow palette?

Hi Everyone!

I hope you are all well. Today I thought I would share with you all an eyeshadow palette which I am OBSESSED with. So often I get an eyeshadow palette and there are a few colours which stay pretty much untouched, whereas others I hit pan on pretty quickly; anyone else? The palette I wanted to share with you is the 'Smashbox Full Exposure' palette. I admit, it's not cheap, however for the amount of shadows you get, as well as the quality, I would say it's worth it. I paid £38 for mine, however you may be able to get it cheaper elsewhere. Mine also came with a free eyeshadow primer which is amazing! Anyway, enough rambling.




So why do I love this palette so much? There are a few main reasons I am loving this palette. One of the main reasons being the mixture of mattes and shimmery shades. I love a mixture, and with this that's exactly what you get! The palette includes 7 matte shadows, and 7 shimmery shadows, so whatever your preference it's incredibly versatile. In terms of quality I prefer the shimmery shadows, simply because I find the matte shades slightly chalky, although they are still beautiful. The colour payoff is incredible for both formulas so there is no need to worry about pigmentation. However, the colours can easily be built up depending on the depth you want. The pictures below show the shimmers on the left and the mattes on the right.

Another thing I love about this palette is the colour selection. My favourite makeup look is a gold smokey eye and this is perfect for that. The mattes are perfect in the crease colours or even as a brow highlight as well as the palest shimmery shade. You can create so many makeup looks whether it's day to day or all out in the evening, it's my most versatile palette.


I hope you enjoyed this post and if you're looking for a new eyeshadow palette I would definitely opt for this. Until next time,

Hannah xo


3 comments:

  1. Perfect colours! I have somesame colours too and love them!Do you want to be friends with me on bloglovin? If yes, just follow my blog there, I'll follow your blog back!!! https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/anna-alina-3947784

    ReplyDelete
  2. This palette looks lovely, it has a great range of neutrals!
    Grace xx
    http://gracexkate.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, nice tips..here some different http://www.topguru.in/ (new starting)

    ReplyDelete